amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Thursday, July 28, 2005

What I'm focusing on now - the rest of my life is now deleted or in someday maybe

Except for playing music, I've decided to allow myself to pretty much give *everything * up - ALL other projects are now in Someday Maybe, or deleted; Realised it's all been just too much to try and focus and make anything happen.

Currently I'm simply continuing to do a couple of days relief care work in an old folks home and continue to take life pretty much one day at a time.

Today I started to look at what needs looking into in terms of the emails and tasks - hope fully not missed too many important things. . .. - whatever important is !! I have over 300 emails that have accumulated in my inbox since 13th May - Bec's suicide. Am SO behind on 'stuff' . . . . - It's a relief, and scary, to just accept that and to move into a space of letting it go and trusting that whatever is going to emerge will.

My big grand visions ... will they ever materialise ... who knows ... for now it feels right to simply let it be, and see. - Some people will probably 'get' this, others maybe not. .. . it's interesting to notice who it is that connects with me, and who I feel called to connect with . . the others - may be there will be a reconnecting the future, or not .. I guess I'll find out!!