amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Pain, peace openness and love

To hold & contain - be with and understand the oh so much pain in the world . . . The 'open books' of peoples lives.
"Shocked to the edge of myself"? is this, how much is this a reality.? Unsafe in the world . . . wanting tender love . . tender care . . . simply to be loved . . . When, in this world of human existence, we are wounded broken people bumping one on and with another, looking for the peace externally . .. running through life . . searching for 'ways' to 'create peace'; this no longer functions when life hammers loudly on the door of my existence. Peace, Peace at all costs. Such a desperate violence in that, and in stopping, feeling my thin glass skin cover fragileness . . . again and again wounding as the shards of glass cut deeply in the breaking. Oh Sun .... sunshine dissolve & melts this . . Love lovingly creating the crystal chalice, which receives & overflows with the nectar of Life. Peace peace now - Peace in our Time my soul calls for this now.
I call in love so that I can live more confidently, acceptingly, compassionalty in my life. Loving ... peacefully, peaceably in my life . . I open to the Joy of life . whilst also noticing & feeling the pain. WHAT is is, and, I cannot drive to peace & confidence and, yet, do NOT want to live in Pain & Fear . . or desperation of life crawling barely . . crawling, barely alive.
SO . . . too . Sound of chant and Move of Body resonance Exploration this is important , also, in this enquiry . . dissolving . .. transformation. Allowing again & again, my heart to break open.