amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Gift and possibility in Bec's parting

It's felt as if my life was thrown up in the air over the last couple of months. It now, slowly, starts to feel that some of the pieces of are starting to land again .. though it's very much still a new landscape; I'm conscious much of the time now, that there is a gift and possibility in all this, that this can be a great positive change point.
I still feel the pain of Bex parting, it's not that it's gone away... in fact the poignancy of it feels important. Part of it is also that the waves of emotions are not so frequent now, though still (mostly) they are surprising when they come -and sometimes with awesome raw intensity, however, I'm starting to get used to it, to now have that as a somewhat 'known' experience.
I continue to be SO grateful for the gift of the dance, to feel and move in my body through and with this journey. I also continue to feel the blessing from all that SO many people did when I told them about Bex suicide. It is still totally amazing the amount of love that people reach out with from the depths of their hearts; I am very very grateful.