amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Monday, March 09, 2009

Standing on the Earth

Standing on this earth
I connect with
all that is.

It is a pleasure, honour
and my reason for being
to share the gifts
of who I am

In every moment.
Life, power of existence
pulsing through my veins
Every cell, atom, particle
of this body.
Dancing

I live, move breathe
and resonate with
this awesome energy
of Life

Power passion and purpose
guide my Life
I rest, easy in my skin
grateful for who I am.

breathing life in to
thru & from me
in each & every moment.
The divine dance delights.

Waves of love & light
wash over, through and
radiate from me

Divine dance divine
beyond all thoughts
it simply is.
This
Knowing
this knowing this, knowing this
knowing this
Here I am