amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Dance Within The Always

I rest now in the

Peace and the Knowing of love

which flows through me
nourishing and fulsome
flowing into the world
Love Joy, & Compassion
Healing all hurt, washing.

away all Pain

Bathing in love, accepting
 Life as it is and
 step by step shaping.

the future within the
 shifting and changing bodies
 off my Physical Form, and this Planet.

 

opening & closing -- this -- life

held within the always of
  Love,   Golden
        Light
 which  fills  and  surrounds
      all    there   is

 

I dance within the always
 as I move thru my
 days and the tumbling
 and turning of the
 Waves of emotions and
 building and releasing of
 ideas and actions of
 shape and form.