amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

In Memorium Patricia McKee

In gratitude and with love for Patricia 

 









After all this life, after all these years, here we stand in a moment in time, memories emerging in this dance of Life. One moment, after another.
These precious moments, these days of this our lives, made more preciously poignant by the sun which shines and the death of yet another known human being.








And in and from this place and awareness l ask , in the soft sacred swirls of my heart, "what is the design of this livingness, of this my life and the hours, precious hours. of this my existence ..."


 
Here, in time, in space . ....this joy beating in my heart dissolves all disillusion




...how glorious this Life .




some more photos  HERE