amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Monday, August 08, 2005

Again I say YES to my life

Sometimes, somewhen . . . . I have the ( fantasy?) thought, idea, wish of a confident, congruent, open, Loving, accepting, appreciative not putting down edgy relationship. ~ talking of and with love, ease, flow, Joy, . . . the core of Life Flowing Thru.

Drama, no more, - easefulness and Joy the core experience of Life . in this Dropped in & opened place . Resting, again & again into Love, into the place of Joy & u n d e r s t a n d i n g of this human Life within the context of cosmic reality.. Not a 'talking' of that, only, but a dropped in resonance of that place of perfection & knowing the Devine reality of this LIFE . The ordinariness of all this, the Opening to & in Love.

Again I say YES to my life. a yes in every cell of my body singing dancing with Joy of the Beauty & magic of this extraordinary Alive Life. I feel my Body heavy on the ground and space in & between all that I am. And I feel the flow of life within & throughout this human form . Right now I know & see and experience and am in Heaven.