amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Friday, June 10, 2005

moving in and out of focus

Moving in and out of 'Focus' . . . Feel SO good right now . . . relief (after so much of the turmoil with the situation with Rebecca over the last two months). also ... edges of sadness' -- and 'slices of anger' And, right now, not the need to open up to or go into those. (I seem on a very deep level to know when that is right to do ... almost like I have no choice to do that part of the grieving)

I let go again and again and, just what is, is there . .. freely openly - like shifting images , fading one to another.

And now I have the clarity and ability to choose a topic or focus and the main ideas of it arrive and I can focus again HURRAH ! ( its been weeks of not being able to do that. I have SO many things I haven't done over the last couple of months its going to be 'useful' (!) to have a bit of this focus now!!)

I do have a sense that of still more of chaos layers to go and ... grateful right now that is as it is.