amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Monday, June 20, 2005

Recharging and refocusing, it doesn't take long

By mid afternoon today, I noticed again that I felt quite an energy drop, and lack of focus. How simple it was to take just 20 mins and go out into the forest and lie down in the sun amongst the trees. I now feel SO refreshed and enlivened, and ready to create again, do what needs to be done; I'm grateful.

Maybe now I can allow myself to do this just a bit sooner, and to value this as important too, without having some dramatic thing bring me to a place of 'having' to do it, because of illness or some other kind of trauma . . . just simply because it is something that is important for me to do, and that I want to do, and that it flows easily and freely!