amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Choose to live?

I walked out of the garage this morning and a baby bird, bearly feathered, dropped out of a nest, and fell on the ground at my feet, totally still as if dead . It sent me into quite a spin .. . Bird felt very cold as I held in my hands .. so much love 4 it. then I noticed a twitch of its foot and it 's so shallow breathing.... trying to open it's mouth to call .. - no sound ... will it choose to live. . . . it closed it's eyes and slept. I placed it in the warm sun . . . several times I checked to see how it was doing ... still not clear if it would choose to live .... a parent bird came nearby and called ... no move .. then the parent hoped next to it, called again ... it stirred and called back. I left them bird to bird. - next I checked, it was gone.
this 'will it live' felt SO similar to what was going on for Rebecca.
how precious life is