amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

It's all empty and meaning less ... and empty and meaningless is meaningful

In one the many conversations I've had over the last couple of months, as my life is being reframed, I was talking with a friend about all this stuff going on. (They are VERY deep, spiritual, caring insightful person) We were discussing the seeming inappropriateness of Bec killing herself, and of so many things that take place in our lives and in the world. Part of my friends input really stuck with me: "Life's inappropriate ...there are just two things that are appropriate, watching TV and shagging!" (It's all empty and meaning less ... and empty and meaningless is meaningful) Hmmmm I thought .. I don't have a TV and I'm not in a relationship ... how inappropriate ... !