amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Saturday, December 22, 2007

Celebrations of Light

in these last weeks, and more so days I've been touched by the exquisite energy of this time of year. The darkness (here in the UK) and then the sense of the light as if it would never come again, and the fine fine energy an joy of that as it started on it's way again.

It's so wonderful to me how at this time of year, so many many cultures have a celebration, of one kind or another, of the light.

How you have been touched, I wonder, by the magic that is around as we pass through this season?

Wishing you wonderful things for this holiday time and for 2008
















this is a photo of a present that my sister sent my from Australia, it's looking out of my music studio window down the valley, if you'd see the original and a couple of others , take a look at my Winter photo album