amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Thursday, August 17, 2006

sitting in the forest and wondering who am I, what am I doing here

A transformation is taking place in the planet, not only with the environment and how we see and perceive world events, but also in the energy body of the earth. We too as individuals are impacted by and respond to this and these events; It is an extraordinary time.

The question I have, given that I have such a limited time here, what to do in this life. When I was younger there was an innocent clarity about what I did. now . .. it seems this is both harder to grasp and yet clearer. I am here to take part in the transformation that is taking place.

The forces of change, in this planet system, and within and between the planets and stars are immense. So too, beyond and through all this the waves of the energies of life are endless, seemingly without boundaries.

It's as if I experience less of a hold on this moment the solid material reality of now. and paradoxically as I know and accept that, the beauty of the physical world in which I am right now, the grass the trees, my body, the birds all nature and this computer I write on, are somehow brighter, clearer more vibrant, more 'real'; It's in and from this place that I hear, know and experience life.

I am a mystic, a visionary, a seer of things to come and life that is, hearing the echoes of the future and the past. I am a struggling human being coming to terms with this life and the unfolding of the constant shifting that is the mix of all the ingredients, all the pieces that make the pattern of this right now moment. I grasp, I allow, I struggle, I accept, I give up, I open to immense possibility, boundlessness and the view which I can hardly describe; this, all this is who I am, what makes up who I am.

What really is 'making a difference' when such a shifting is taking place, when there is no sense of a united purpose and understanding within and amongst people on this planet. - I'm here to give, I'm here to serve; I like these ideas and, so much of the time, I have heard and understood them from a place of fear, guilt, or
righteousness, and often they have been said with the same resonance. I'll keep opening, I'll keep asking . .. what really is this . . REALLY * and how can I live my life in relation to that.