amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Thursday, August 17, 2006

breathing out and breathing in this day rests

* soft and gentle rain fell today.
* the smell of incense as I sat and wrote on my laptop.
* the district nurse's tenderness to Mr F,
* mail posting to my blog
* the feeling of strength and power in my legs as I climbed the hill
Amazing what comes when seemingly there is nothing and the whole day seemed like it was full of challenge with Mr F. I hold my self better ( more fully , fulsomely ) now. It was lovely to play the didge this morning. The synchronicity in the phone call to Nutritive ( she was writing the envelope as I phoned).
I'd like to stop more in the day tomorrow, play the viola, and really tune in and write to Nirmoha`clearly and heartfully. - I wonder, will I go to India or not. The question is not that, but now, with this job ?I have some sense of security of a good chunk of money coming in. If I go to India it feels like I will be under resourced and again need to build something up. - am 'addicted' to the money now, is it right to go even with SUCH unknowing. and ALL I would have to (!) all I would be giving up?
I pray for clarity and resolution.
I enter the night with a full blessing of love, golden echoing thru my every cell. breathing out and berthing in this day rests - wow SO much magic in it. more and more memories flood back of all the beauty. I pray for more gratitude for that and a willingness to go into and thru the pain, with power, strength and joy!