amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Monday, July 18, 2005

Nourishing Energy and The Mary Line @ Tedburn-St-Mary Church

SO grateful for this space right now; as I walked towards the door feeling the stream of energy that runs through this place. - How extraordinary that, simply being here, I feel SUCH joy. . .. expansiveness . .. haven't 'done' anything .. . simply come into this energy stream .. . and I am held and nurtured . . . . WOW

What this points to is . .. how open I am .. . feeling places and people .. . it's as if I can 'read' .. 'feel/read' them (energies and stories of people and things that have happened in places before) . Like last night in Newquay, and the holiday 'pick up' vibe there.

Yet again, I'm reminded to be more conscious about what I am open too . . . otherwise I pick up this stuff without realising it . . .. even, 'simply', on the thought level. I need to be conscious when it is ok to open, in fact open up *more* to what it is that nourishes me .. . and, when to not be so open, to not open to the things, energies, and people where, afterwards I feel drained; consciously setting a filter to not allow that stuff in, not allow it to stick, for it to flow through ... run off. - then there is no fear or energy needed to 'keep it out'. It simply does not effect me negatively.....

I am grateful right now for this knowing about this, that I receive ... that I have. With this now, I realise that I am safe ... *deeply* safe in this changing world and in places and with people where I do not receive a positive supportive energy coming towards me..

Always everywhere it is possible to connect with the nourishing energy of life, even when it is not the main or major component that is being animated or amplified. I choose now to be-come more aware of that, live more in and within and from that place of awareness of knowing that; even within the pain and struggle places of my life... of life...

Tedburn-St-Mary Church is on the Mary Line that criss crosses, along with the Micheal line, the ley line that runs through the South of England (see the 'Sun and the Serpent' ISBN 0951518313 for more info)