amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Bex Memorial website, origin of my name, and Personal pages on my website

I've been involved the last couple of days with the setting up of the Memorial Celebration for Bex life. As part of that I've started a memorial web site for her and been talking with the theatre about what's going to work easily. Guess that's partly how come I felt wobbly for much of yesterday!!
The memorial website is at www.christofferdegraal.com/bec
My sister Judith, has been letting people know about the celebration and, as result, wanted to be able to tell people about how come my last name is de Graal. http://www.christofferdegraal.com/fandf/cdgnameorigin.html
It;s part of the start of my personal web pages, which I've been thinking of doing for a LONG time !