amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Saturday, December 26, 2009

2008-12: Listen louder, damn it! | Future Navigator

2008-12: Listen louder, damn it! | Future Navigator

There's a lot about the folks at Future Navigator that I Like. When I met them at a day on Leadership at Exeter University I was very inspired by what they do and stand for. Here, in this link, are some ideas that I find particularly inspiring.

In terms of what they are doing in the community, I remember being very touched by the story of how they transformed a Care Home into a place that sounded like you would actually want to go there ( the residents did, and so did the staff...!!) great they used their leadership and problem solving and visioning skills to make this happen.

They've also been engaged with people in some cities, looking at change that is happening and working with local leaders and services to find heart based response to questions like 'what are we going to do when the fighting breaks out' [over lack of resources, and too many people]