amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Friday, January 12, 2007

I know once agian that I am free

Bathing in the crystal waters
of Divine beauty . here I rest
in Joy and Peace and

the calmness of Love

The turbulent storms of
waves tossed by the wind
and the Deep deep currents
of my not so consciously
Known life rest still, for
this moment .

I am beauty
I am that which never
ends - this is the truth,
this is the one constant
always there to be Known.
The rest, all the rest
simply comes & goes . in the
Living dance of this life .

All the troubles , all the Joys
moment by moment shift,
rise up & fall away. At
moments I seemingly am caught
and it appears as if there
is an impossibility of moving
forward in my life, it feels in
those instants as if there is
certain death of anialation
of extinction - non existence
Yet, it is a lie . The fear
is a lie and its grip can
come strongly , iron - cast iron
grip that stifles life

Yet , always there is another
dawning always, form this place
of imprisoning known , held &
fed over lifetimes. Always
the grace of Love comes
and somehow , in some miraculous
way it is dissolved & melted
this cage fashioned by
the mind and in the
dissolving I Know once again
that I am free And, bit
by bit glimpse by glimpse I
understand that always,
irrespective of what is
taking place in my life,
always I am free
this that is free is me
s i m p l y this. and Knowing
this & trusting this I
can Dive more deeply into
life . no matter how fierce
the storms challenges pain
Joys celebration's of this life
I know this freedom