amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Saturday, December 05, 2015

Welcoming reality how do I influence ?

More and more I am interested in meeting closer and closer the direct experience of life in my day to day and all that is happening in the world around.  

More and more I notice the need to do this sustainably deeply, heartfully, as I meet life, in its raw, unveiled, 'as it is'ness, in the wideness depth and fullness of how I respond.  

Here it is, that I notice so so many different kinds of exquisite resonances and responses that happen in me and in the atmosphere of the spaces I am in.

This video, by a high school student, has somehow manged to reveal so much. Seeing this inspires and deepens the question in me of how to wake up more fully to what is happening around me amidst the wave after wave of interactions and shifting constellations of personal, societal and global events and interactions.
 
I am left with the question of how, even more, I can, be with myself so that when I ask questions and have interactions and reflections, that there will be such an unveiling and welcoming as happened in this video.

#loveintheordinaryworld #welcomereality