amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Tuesday, October 01, 2013

Grief and gratitude - Bex would have been 50 Today

Bex, If you were here, I'd hold your hands, look deep into your eyes, with such gratitude for feeling such connection with you
and say:

"What a gift you are. I love your wild, free, tender spirit; Happy Birthday Bex . .. I love you..."

miss you sis...
tears ...

missing you .... loving you

Deep in my heart.. I know ...somewhere, that it's ok that you ended your heart beating body breathing life... ...

I am so very grateful that you came into this world ... and for.... all the many things we shared.

and ...... ahhhh...

so nourished now, by the sense of connection, warmth and love I feel as ... I ... contemplate your birth, your 50th Birthday. I wonder .. what celebration you would have had? ...as was your way, no doubt it would have been gloriously colourful and free!!!