amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Friday, April 02, 2010

Potent Peace



Swirling Emotions
of this Day
Driving rain & wind

In the centre
of this the
Still point
Bright Light
Essence
of
Potent Peace




Knowing that I know SUCH peace in such a deep way, it mystifies me how come I have such sadness in me. Such an unkindness to me.

Tears flow ... as
I soften into this
tender
resting in ... this place

can I give up this painful punishing, can I be with the ebb and flow is of the meanness, anger and pain causing hurt ... in ... the world -- can I go there ... and burn through... can I go there were I don't want to go

There is such pain and suffering in the world ... unbelievable suffering and ... in need to ... and such an attachment to '' suffering AND such a numbingness... and SUCH a want of

Merciful Kindness

The wave of grief and tears flood over the top
and ... tingling now ... in my belly
and a soft still
resting
acceptance & Peace