amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Sunday, February 08, 2009

Welcome

On the right there are links to take you what I've been inquiring into (Latest postings are in the Archive section, below that are Categories, there are also links to my website.)

A selection of writings from my morning pages are now in the Category 'Loving Thoughts' in this Blog; previous posts can be seen at my old blog Loving Thoughts


I'm particularly looking forward to sharing more Moving Sound, Music and Sound Coaching.


I'm also excited that I can now
share sound clips of some of what I have been playing and recording. ( in the music section). There are also some sketches from some of my experiments in the Music Studio Music Studio Sketches section).



love and blessings
~
Christoffer