amazed by this life!! music, coaching, creativity, lateral thinking, transformation; my passion and joy

Thursday, September 22, 2005

A shift, at last, towards more peace with Rebecca's suicide, and my life

Last night I had a dream of Bec, she was behind a curtain, in an upstairs room. I could not see her, yet knew she was there and has a candle lit. Again, as I write this now, I have a sense of peace. - I'm grateful for this. People had said that this would, at some point happen.

Still I haven't sensed or dreamt of Bec directly. this is good, as it is now. Getting more contacted and relaxed my body. Dancing on Monday, Yoga on Tuesday , Continuum Movement on Wednesday. Also moving on the deck in the forest several mornings over the last week and in the park before doing a care work shift. . Also clearing my accounts .. can see away to finish them. And simplifying/clarifying my projects and tasks lists system ... I have started to get a few glimpses of starting to vision a way forward with my work, my living space. And I start to get a sense again, as I walk into places I've been in, that there is more peace there because of what I've been doing ... yes, even doing the accounts !!